Ministry practicum provides real-life ministry experience for our students.
- Students are requested to serve in their local church as either a volunteer or a paid staff member.
- Volunteering includes such roles as: greeter, usher, Sunday school assistant, youth worker, nursery attendant, sound system engineer, worship leader/musician, parking attendant, jail ministry, homeless ministry, etc.
- Students should serve a minimum of 50 hours during each academic year.
- Such service must be verified by a church leader.
- No academic credit is awarded for Ministry Practicum.